Enjoyed your experiences on a Dayboat or Partyboat, well today presenting something that will blow your mind.
The Dayboat experience will never be the same again after you have walked on Stealth.
Stealth is exciting, innovative and takes the Dayboat experience to a whole another level.
Built by Brown’s Engineering to meet the high expectations of their client.
The presentation is of the highest quality with Polished Smooth Fiberglass, Composite Aluminium Cladding for walls & ceilings; Stainless Steel for Gunnels, Duckboard & Gangplank; Bolan floor coverings; Caesar Stone Benchtops; plus, the pontoons are Aluminium.
Further extras include:- retractable hydraulic Sunroof; hydraulic Duckboard; electric Gangplank; Toilet & Shower/Bathroom; Kitchenette with large Beefeater BBQ.
Presentation and built in minimal maintenance.
Stealth is moored on the Murray River at Echuca/Moama. She can be transported to Lake Eildon.
The Dayboat experience will never be the same again after walking on Stealth.
- Name: STEALTH DAYBOAT
- Price: 225000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: SWAPN
- Size / GMW Category: 41ft x 20ft
- Accommodation: Seating upto 20 people
- Motor: Mercruiser 4.3lt MPI + Bravo 2 leg
- Inverter: Sinergex 700watt
- Solar Panels: 2
- Built: 2016 Browns Engineering
- Slipped: 2016 Aluminium Pontoons
- Other: All Smooth Polished Fibreglass Finish; Composite Aluminium Cladding on Walls, Ceiling & Eaves. WATER LEVEL: Stainless Steel Gunnels; Bolan Flooring; Black Water Tank 1400litres; Hydraulic Sun-Roof.