Rushing to work; rushing to pick the kids up; Melbourne’s traffic congestion getting worse; where does it all stop!
I need quality time to relax, to reduce the stress to maintain my sanity.
What better way than to experience the peace, the tranquility, the magic of Lake Eildon on a houseboat holiday home called Sanity.
Sanity was basically rebuilt in 2013;
She looks bright & inviting with new cladding, modern open design with side kitchen with good appliances and rear lounge.
Importantly for the Family there are 3 good sized bedrooms.
Sanity has internal stairs leading to a great upstairs relaxation area.
A GWTS is installed; Gas Compliant and has with good Solar Electrics with Outback Inverter, good Gel Batteries and plenty of Solar Panels.
Sanity is ready for your family to enjoy the magic of Lake Eildon.
- Name: SANITY
- Price: 349000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: CN140 CB709
- Location: Eildon Boat Club
- Size / GMW Category: 45 x 18ft Cat 4
- Accommodation: 3 BR sleeps 7+
- Motor: Mercruiser 260hp V8
- Generator: Quicksilver QS 7.5G Marine Generator
- Inverter: Outback Inverter
- Solar Panels: 6 x 190watt
- GWTS: Ultra GWTS
- ESV Gas Cert: YES
- Built: 1980’s + Major rebuild 2013
- Slipped: 2016 Feb
- Other: Cladding & all Eaves Composite Aluminium Sheets; Centre Pontoon