Believe the rumours, Lake Eildon is a fantastic place for your family holiday home.
Also, believe that “Rumours” with a number of important upgrades is an extremely well presented great all year round family holiday home on the waters of magical Lake Eildon.
Rumours has rear lounge, 4 bedrooms (including Master with Queen sized walkaround Bed) & internal stairs, new electric fridge, new bathroom & new blinds.
It doesn’t stop there with the new hydraulic Duckboard.
Plus, with a full hard top & screens, the top deck is where you will relax or entertain family & friends all year round.
Further with the new Outback Inverter and extra solar panels, she has very good electrics.
Importantly, Rumours has a new Bow Thruster to enable stress free docking of the houseboat at the end of a great weekend.
Plus, the Decks have been repainted and the Eaves now have Composite Aluminium Cladding; all new LED Lighting; + 3 new House Batteries.
Maintenance is up to date; walk on and commence the good times.
“Rumours” has all the attributes to make a great family holiday home.
Create the rumours of great family times had by all on “Rumours”.
Ask to inspect her this weekend.
- Name: RUMOURS
- Price: 375000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: JB833 CB1543
- Location: Eildon Boat Club
- Size / GMW Category: 45 x 18ft
- Accommodation: 4 BR sleeps 8+
- Motor: Mercruiser 190hp 4 cyl.
- Generator: Onan 3 kva
- Inverter: Outback Inverter 2600 watt
- Solar Panels: 10
- Built: 1990’s Gary Anderson
- Slipped: 2015
- Other: New Bow Thruster; New Blinds; All new LED Lighting; 3 New House Batteries; the Decks have been repainted and the Eaves now have Composite Aluminium Cladding