Many people say the Magic of Lake Eildon is Victoria’s best kept secret.
When this magnificent special place on a great waterway nestled amongst the forested mountains, where at night you can feel like you can touch the stars is revealed to them, they cannot believe it.
Then if you reveal to them a family houseboat holiday home like Revelation they are completely blown away.
Revelation is a magnificent quality family holiday home on the water.
Recently refurbished and extended with new cladding and new hardtop, Revelation ticks all the boxes as a quality family holiday home.
She has four good sized bedrooms including Master with full ensuite. There are relaxation spaces for each generation on each level.
On the second level is the open plan lounge, great modern kitchen and dining area unfolding onto the rear deck.
On the top deck you can catch the Sun or relax and watch the Stars at night.
At water level, the extended rear deck & hydraulic duckboard adds to the relaxation experience.
Revelation has very good solar electric technology with 12 solar panels filling the roof and a large bank of sealed Gel batteries.
Revelation will be economical & safe to operate with a quality Yanmar diesel engine and diesel generator for backup. The Bow Thruster takes away the stress making Revelation easy to manoeuvre.
With the recent slipping and maintenance all the big money has been spent; walk the family on board and start creating those special memories.
The kids will be wanting to come up each weekend and bring their friends as well; sounds like fun.
Revelation is a magnificent quality built and maintained family holiday home waiting for your family.
Don’t take my word for it, make an appointment and see for yourself.
- Name: REVELATION
- Price: $850,000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: FZ780 CB1936
- Location: Eildon Boat Club
- Size / GMW Category: 50 X 20ft
- Accommodation: 4 BR sleeps 10+
- Motor: Yamaha 235hp 4cyl Diesel + Bravo 11 leg
- Generator: Diesel Generator
- Inverter: Selectronic SA22
- Solar Panels: Solar panels 250 watt x 12.
- GWTS: YES Ultra
- ESV Gas Cert: YES
- Built: 2001 Neil Little Luxury Houseboats Refurb & Slipped: 2016
- Slipped: Refurb & Slipped: 2016
- Other: Reclad & External repaint; 5ft Rear Deck Extension; New Targa & Hardtop. WATER LEVEL: Stainless Steel Gunnels; Diesel fuel tank 750lt; Black water tank 550lt.