Metis, the Greek Goddess of Water, renowned for blending the new with the old.
Metis is a most appropriate name, as we blend the magic forests surrounding Lake Eildon with the newer technology on the floating holiday homes of today, as we take in all that is good about the precious water and surrounds we adore.
Recently renovated, Metis sparkles like new with the new cladding & new stainless steel flashing together with the recent internal refurbishment, presents a modern state of the art family holiday home.
With modern décor, new furniture & quality appliances, new double blinds, new kitchens, new bathroom, Metis is appealing and relaxing.
The addition of the Bow Thruster, as well as the solar electric upgrade with the Outback Inverter, ensures you enjoy your break without stress.
Ideal for a family with four good bedrooms, incl master with full ensuite. Plus importantly a separate entertainment lounge for the younger generation.
Metis has a ESV Gas Compliance plate and a GWTS will be completed as part of the sale.
Metis certainly blends the new and the not so old to provide an ideal modern family holiday home to enjoy the Magic of Lake Eildon.
This is your opportunity to purchase a quality family holiday home on the water.
- Name: METIS
- Price: $695,000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: PX800 CB1920
- Location: Eildon Boat Club
- Size / GMW Category: 45 x 20ft
- Accommodation: 4 BR sleeps 8+
- Motor: Mercruiser 5.0 litre V8
- Generator: Westerbeke 6.5kva
- Inverter: Outback Inverter
- Solar Panels: 8 + 2
- GWTS: Already plumbed will be completed as part of the Sale
- ESV Gas Cert: YES
- Built: 2000 Ian Kemp Marine; Refurb 2015
- Slipped: 2015 July
- Other: New external cladding; New double blinds throughout; Ducted vacuuming; Wifi connection; New fly wires; LED lighting.