As many of us know Lake Eildon is a magical place and many, many families treasure the memories of great times together growing up being captivated by this magic.
The next generations are always seeking a cost effective, quality way to begin their own journey, to create their own special memories that they will treasure forever.
“Little Treasure” is an ideal, quality first holiday home on the Lake for a young family.
It is amazing what and how everything is fitted so well into this Little Treasure. Little Treasure has three bedrooms, including two bunk rooms, modern kitchen with good appliances, and rear lounge opening onto a large rear deck with extendable sun awning.
Then there is a great upstairs relaxation/entertainment area with kitchenette.
“Little Treasure” in fact has been completely rebuilt with new pontoons, new external cladding, new kitchen, new bedrooms, new bathroom and new rear lounge.
Also, importantly, she has very good solar electrics backed up with a Honda generator.
You will not miss any of the tennis, cricket or football with the Satellite Auto Tracker.
You will be surprised at what this little package actually provides.
Ask to inspect “Little Treasure” to commence the journey of creating those special memories your family will treasure forever.
- Name: LITTLE TREASURE
- Price: $220,000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: DG164 CB719
- Location: Lake Eildon Marina
- Size / GMW Category: 44'6" x 18' Cabin 12' in width
- Accommodation: 3 BR sleeps 6+
- Motor: Johnson Seahorse 70hp Outboard
- Generator: Honda EU20i
- Inverter: Projecta 1800watt Pro-Wave Inverter
- Solar Panels: 4
- Built: 1970’s Complete rebuild 2015
- Slipped: 2017 all new Pontoons
- Other: All Cladding & Eaves Allutile type product;