Seeking an extremely high-quality family holiday home with the edge on presentation, layout, décor, appliances and much more.
A holiday home where the family can enjoy the magic of Lake Eildon all year round in style and comfort.
Leading Edge was effectively rebuilt in 2014 with a complete refurbishment and all new pontoons.
Leading Edge is 55 feet plus duckboard in length. She has the latest in décor and fittings. Expense was not spared to ensure quality with Flexiteak covering on all external decks and duckboard. Upstairs the BOLON material was used for flooring and ceiling, giving a brilliant quality effect.
Expense was not spared with the Solar Electrics with 36, yes 36 Gel Batteries, 14 Solar Panels and a Selectronics SP PRO Series Inverter.
There is a Bow Thruster, Garmin Auto-Pilot, Auto-Satellite Tracker, plus, plus much more.
The kitchen has Granite Benchtops, Franke Sink, Electrolux fully electric Fridge/Freezer, Highlander quality cooking appliances, Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher and more.
Upstairs is another magnificent area with sliding glass windows and rear frameless glass sliding doors opening onto a wonderful sundeck to take in the magical beauty of Lake Eildon.
Leading Edge has an inviting and welcoming vibe where you will feel at home immediately and start relaxing and taking in the magic.
Don’t hesitate, ask for a link to the 150 photos in DropBox and then come inspect this magnificent high quality family holiday home.
- Name: LEADING EDGE
- Price: 795000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: DR036 CB190
- Location: Eildon Boat Club
- Size / GMW Category: 55ft X 20ft + Duckboard
- Accommodation: 3 BR sleeps 7+
- Motor: Mercruiser 5.0lt EFI
- Generator: Onan 7kva Marine GenSet
- Inverter: Selectronic SP Pro Series
- Solar Panels: 14
- ESV Gas Cert: YES
- Built: 2001 (Neil Little) Rebuilt 2014 (Anchorage)
- Slipped: 2014 All New Pontoons
- Other: All electric shade & blockout blinds; Ducted vacuuming throughout. FLEXITEAK covering on all external decks & duckboard.