Let’s head up to Dutchies place for a great weekend.
Sit back, enjoy a refreshment or two as you cook the freshly caught trout on the BBQ whilst enjoying the serenity of a secluded inlet amongst the mountains and watch the sun’s rays dance on the water at sunset.
Then enjoy all the comforts of home on this holiday home on the water.
Dutchies is a very well presented family holiday home with bright open front lounge with a well appointed kitchen and three good sized bedrooms.
You can spend plenty of time enjoying the sun on the top deck or just sit around the timber outdoor setting and enjoy a BBQ.
Dutchies has had a recent upgrade to the Solar Electrics with new Inverter/Charging System, new house batteries and extra quality solar panels.
Being a 17ft Full Width Houseboat, the Cabin is the same size as a 19ft wide houseboat.
Dutchies will make a great family holiday home to begin the journey of your family being captivated by the magic that is Lake Eildon.
Dutchies is priced to sell; ask to inspect her this weekend.
- Name: DUTCHIES
- Price: $229,000
- Reg # and GMW CB#: PE988 CB1028
- Location: Lake Eildon Marina
- Size / GMW Category: 45 X 17ft Full Width Cat 4
- Accommodation: 3 BR sleeps 6+
- Motor: Mercruiser 4.3lt V6
- Generator: XG-SF3600
- Inverter: BIT Uranus NP 3012E System
- Solar Panels: 4
- Built: 1980 Refurb 1996
- Slipped: 2013
- Other: 3 Pontoons; Being a 17ft Full Width Houseboat, the Cabin is the same size as a 19ft wide houseboat